I want to add Issue Status in the email subject line. I went through the following references but still in vain.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Answers-Developer-Questions/HOW-TO-ADD-ISSUE-STATUS-AND-ISSUE-RESOLUTION-TO-EMAIL-SUBJECT/qaq-p/469800
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-to-add-Issue-Status-and-Issue-Resolution-to-email-subject/qaq-p/307180
Any help would be really appreciated.
Hi @Ahmed Zeb
I am ot sure how possible this is without an add-on however have a loom at the template for the emails and check this.
If not look at Email This issue add-on which I’ve used to build such templates in the past. Other add-ons you may want to look at include JEMH.
Cheers.
Could you specify if you have Automation for Jira plugin or not and when you want to send this email?
Hi @Ansar Rezaei ,
I want to send this email when my issue status is set to resolved. I don't have automation for Jira plug-in now.
Hi @Ismael Jimoh
Your statement is quite confusing and not well formatted due to which I am unable to understand. Please elaborate it a bit clearly. What plug-in you have used in the past?
It is called email this issue.
We also support this in Notification Assistant for Jira
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.