I have a development Jira site with three different Insight object schemas. Schema A has object attributes that are references to object in schemas B and C.
I exported and imported into production site the schemas B and C with no issues. However, when I migrated schema A, with object references to the other two, the attribute fields to B and C were removed.
The log file shows "Mismatch between object type attributes and headers in CSV file for object type ...."
The lost attributes are shown in the header list but not in the ObjectTypeAttributeBean list (example: ObjectTypeAttributeBean [id=109, name=Name, type=DEFAULT],). So the export from development was successful.
Object schemas B and C match on both systems, except B has a different key on each system. But C was stripped out too so I'm thinking that's not the cause.
Any suggestions for my next step? - Thanks
The headers in yellow are the reference fields to other schemas.
