Hi,
I am looking Bitbucket API which can push file into Bitbucket Repo along with developer comment.
Is there any API available which can do this?
Thanks,
Yash
This is the API you're looking for: https://developer.atlassian.com/bitbucket/api/2/reference/resource/repositories/%7Bworkspace%7D/%7Brepo_slug%7D/src
Thanks, Now i am able to push file on bitbucket but unable to push file along with comments/message. I have used below sample API.
https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/{0000-0000-0000-0000-0000}/etlsftpdataexporterservice/src?message=test_message
Thanks
You can pass in `message` as either a GET or a POST parameter, as so:
curl -v https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/atlassean/test_number_99/src \ -u my_username:$MY_PASSWORD \ -F /beatles/john.txt=john \ -F /beatles/paul.txt=paul \ -F /beatles/ringo.txt=ringo \ -F /beatles/george.txt=george \ -F files=beatles/john.txt \ -F files=beatles/paul.txt \ -F files=beatles/ringo.txt \ -F files=beatles/george.txt \ -F message="Ladies and gentlemen, the Beatles!"
I am unable to push code into sub directories of reposiry.
for e.g https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/{0000-0000-0000-0000-0000}/etlsftpdataexporterservice/folder1/folder2
What should be format of api? Can you give me any example please.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.