Hi all,
As I am new to JSD and currently working with a demo version, I have a question regarding custom fields.
I created a new custom fields called labels, to integrate into the raise a request page. The label was available from Raise a Request page, to add values from the customer to better identify the type of the issue. I didn't give it any default value but I remember as I was playing with it I added two or three values while raising a request for an IT problem.
I tried to remove it from request types, not to be shown in the interface but it is preventing me with the following message: Jira Service Desk created this field. You can't remove it. So, the only think I can do is to hide it.
Before that, I deleted the label custom field from Fields\Custom Fields and in Screens (Default Screen and Resolve Issue Screen), label is not showing in Field tab but nevertheless it is showing in Raise a Request and Issue interface under description.
Looking forward to your reply.