How do I copy multiple users when I am creating a new ticket. I know I can 'share' with other users once a ticket is created. But I want to do that when I am creating a new ticket, is that possible?
You should add the requested participants field on the request type screen, that way users can be added as part of the ticket creation
HI @RamR
-Mike
@Hernan Halabi - Elite IT Consulting Group thank you.
@Mike Bowen
1. I need this option for the customers who create the ticket to be able to copy more members on the ticket.
2. about 100+
3. they are part of the customers and it is an internal help desk not outside of org yet.
hi hernan, i have the same question. for the next gen project, i cant move the request participants field on the main/submit screen. thanks
Hello, I try to avoid next gen projects since they don't have all the functionalities I have in classic projects. I would suggest migrating the project to a classic one
Hi @RamR
You could ask your customers to create a mailing list (that includes all the people they want on the request) and once it is created, log in as the mailing list account and create the request. When the email notification is sent everyone on the mailing list will receive it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.