I have spent more time than I wanted to to try and determine how to change the font Style and Size in Confluence. I see there are basic styling options including things like Normal Text, Heading 1 etc. BUT I cannot find anywhere where you can change the fnt size and type.
I have perused articles going back to 2013 that show images and options that NO LONGER EXIST, require purchase of third party software where the responder admits works maybe 80% of the time etc. The Atlassian documentation, for something that should be so simple, is confusing and pretty much useless.
We have made a decision to base all of our documentation in Confluence, but it you cannot even do simple things like change the Style and size of a font, this decision may require some revisiting. That's not a veiled threat, Atlassian don't give a toss about the meagre amount of funds we inject into their company, it's just a fact. If the product is not fit for purpose, we should look at another product.
So in 2020, using Confluence Cloud my question is:
HOW DO I CHANGE THE TYPE AND SIZE OF FONTS?
Any help would be appreciated.
Kevin