Hi,
Right now knowledgebase articles are only available to summary fields on the JSD portal, so is there any way I can present KB articles on custom fields, I do not find any add-on's on it, I am using JSD data center.
Thank you.
Hi @Murugan Mittapalli
Seems like the current version of JSD (at least Cloud) only supports the Summary field for KB lookup. There are a few apps out there but I have not seen one that offers this feature. Let me know if you find one
HTH,KGM
Hi, how is it possible the items of the KB show up while typing the Summary field in JSD cloud?
Cheers,
Maarten
@Maarten Wildeman
Hello, If there is a knowledge base linked to the Service Desk project and you are going to create an issue on the portal, then when you enter a word in Summary you will receive suggestions from the knowledge base.
Groeten, Regards, Marco Brundel
Hi Marco,
Thanks for the answer.
That is not the case in my system, everything is linked because I can see the KB articles when looking at the tickets in Old View when they are saved. Any suggestions?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.