I have a filter showing issues with resolve date > due date and I need to show on chart how many percent of all issues is overdued. Seems it should be seemingly easy but I couldn't find a way to achieve it. Does anyone know if it is possible to get such result somehow? Any help would be appreciated.
Create a filter that duplicates the other two, but merged together. Simplest way is a bracketed OR:
(filter definition 1) or (filter definition 2)
Thank you for quick answer, but I'm still not sure how to get overdued issues percentage from these merged filters and show it on chart. Thank you in advance for any advise.
I have added scripted field to check and mark an issue if it is overdued but this field is not available in Statistics Type in reports. I know that text fields and other uncountable fields are not available in Statistics Type but what about custom fields like scripted field or calculated field. My scripted field can only get Yes or No, so it should be easy to use this information in report or on chart. Is there any way to achieve this?
Not with a scripted field.
If you add a standard custom field you can do it. Use a scripted listener to pick up any event that might change your current scripted field and run the same calculation you're doing in the scripted field to populate that custom field.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.