Hi,
I have created a custom field using 'Message Custom Field (for edit)' type but for some reason it does not appear when creating a new issue:
My new custom field:
Screens:
Context:
I just had this issue yesterday.So first the edit option only appears when you're editing a task. So if you want static text when a user is simply looking at the task, you'll need to use the view.
Next, you'll need to add a default value to the field. I'm using server, so mine was under configure. For cloud, I will assume then that it's under "details".
I created it as view but still not appearing, i dont see where i can add a default value to the field as its not under project settings > details
I would think it would be here:
I have already filled that in with the information id like displayed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.