Currently I have created a service desk project to support IT Services, and I want to creat an other service desk project to support services from other area in my company, the las one only need manage Service Requests.
Yes this is possible, I currently have 3 different Service Desks running from our instance 2 with customer portals and 1 is internal to handle purchase orders.
How can I do it? the agents are diferents per Service Desk and I do not want to mix the information between service desk projects.
1. Is it possible that the agent only can see the information of the corresponding service desk.
2. The second customer portal is for a specific numer of people, Can I limit the visualization only for them?
I use groups to isolate the projects. When a user gets on rolled the Tier 1 Techs add the users to the groups which is outlined in the Project permission scheme to allow users of Group X to Browse, comment, etc
Great, thank you so much.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.