I have a link from survey monkey that links to a webpage that displays my survey data analytics on a dashboard. Is there a way to embed this link to display the webpage on confluence? If so, which macro do I utilize?
Hello @Jennifer McNeal ,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I believe this is a question for Confluence Cloud even if it was mistakenly added to the marketplace questions. I have moved it to the Confluence Cloud collection, please let me know if this is wrong.
Also, if the data is displayed on a webpage, you may want to use the iFrame macro to embed that page in a Confluence page.
To add the iframe macro to a page you're editing: Tap + > Other macros or type ⌘ + ⇧ + A to open the macro browser. Type "iframe" in the search box, then select the macro from the results. Enter the URL of the website you'd like to embed, then tap Save.
To add the iframe macro to a page you're editing:
Please review below page for more details:
Cheers,Dario
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.