Hello,
I added a transition from 'Completed' to 'Waiting for Support'.
However I only want to allow this to happen IF its been in 'Completed' for less than 1 week.
What function would I use for that? This is what I have done so far
Hi @Harry Bob ,
Please add additional JQL query like below and automate the same with automation rules.
project=ABC AND status=Completed AND status changed BEFORE -1w
Thanks,
Avinash
Thanks @Avinash Bhagawati _Appfire_ ! If I want to use hours or minutes. Do I use hr and min?
Yes @Harry Bob .
For hour,
project=ABC AND status=Completed AND status changed BEFORE -1h
For Minutes,
project=ABC AND status=Completed AND status changed BEFORE -30m
Hi @Avinash Bhagawati _Appfire_
Tring to understand what the '-' means? Whats the difference between 'BEFORE -30m' and 'BEFORE 30m'
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.