I want to create the service desk project from scratch, so I need to disconnect the Requests EmailBut the Edit and Disconnect buttons are disabled, no idea why.
Suggestions?
Hi @Abir Stolov
If you going to start from scratch, why not just delete the project and create a new Jira Service Desk project. It would be a lot quicker and simpler.
It could be that you don't have administrator permissions to delete the email address.
-Mike
Because I want to keep the issues history, I do have administrator permissions.
I was going to suggest you create a default email address with Jira, the option above Connected email addresses, perhaps if you have one of those as your primary, it will then let you delete the one you are trying to remove, then you can go into the menu (top right) and remove the default email address leaving you with no email.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.