Is there any optional script that can be used to make
4 attachments mandatory at a specific transition in workflow of jira.
Use a simple scripted condition in a workflow post functions using scriptrunner and use the following code:
import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessorComponentAccessor.attachmentManager.getAttachments(issue).size() >= 4
I am presuming this is what you want? this won't let you transition the issue unless there are 4 or more attachments attached to the current issue.
@Will C thank you
I had the Script for 4 or greater in an issue.
is there any option at a specific transition i 4 attachments ??
Sorry I don't understand your question? so you know there is 4 attachments at a specific transition in the workflow, what are you want to do now?
Starting off here you could do some further actions based on ScriptRunner (please see here for further documentation: https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/5.6.15/jira/recipes/workflow/validators/validate-attachments-links-in-transition.html).
Cheers,Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.