Hi,
i've created an application to duplicate projects. Unfortunately I am not able to create Issues since i've swapped from our test environment to our productive one. It worked fine while using the test system. Our IT ensured me there's no difference in Jira version between these two systems.
I am creating my JSON as following:
tIssue := '{
"fields": {
"project":
{
"id": "|projectID|"
},
"summary": "|issue_.fields.summary|",
"description": "|issue_.fields.description|",
"issuetype": {
"name": "|issue_.fields.issuetype.name|"
},
"priority": {
"name": "|issue_.fields.priority.name|"
},
"labels": [|tLabels|]
}
}';
The error i am generating from the REST-API is shown below:
{"errorMessages":[],"errors":{"summary":"Field 'summary' cannot be set. It is not on the appropriate screen, or unknown.","description":"Field 'description' cannot be set. It is not on the appropriate screen, or unknown.","priority":"Field 'priority' cannot be set. It is not on the appropriate screen, or unknown.","labels":"Field 'labels' cannot be set. It is not on the appropriate screen, or unknown."}}
How to fix this?
I would be very thankful for a reply!