I am on the free plan.
I imported a space from another confluence instance with different user names.
I cannot change the user rights of an imported space. With my user I am admin of the space, but all other rights are disabled (edit, delete, ...).
And since there is an error message on all spaces (even those which were created with my free plan), I cannot edit or delete an of the imported pages.
I get the following error message on the permission page:
Etwas ist schiefgelaufen
Unser Team wurde bereits benachrichtigt. Sollte das Problem weiter bestehen, kontaktieren Sie bitte den Atlassian-Support und geben Sie dabei den folgenden Code an:
Which means: something went wrong. Our team was already paged. Should the problem still exist, contact the atlassian support.
And that is what I did, but they say, because I am on the free plan, there is no support and I should ask here...
So, anybody has a clue how I can fix it?
