Is it possible to use for "Issue created" the separate email from Jira to add the field "Priority" in the subject and for all other updates the batching email function?
Hi Ramona,
Dependign if you are using separated or batched notifiations
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/customizing-email-content-938847640.html
I hope it helps
Hi Adra,
thanks for the answer. My fault, I updated my question. I wanted to know if I can use both, separate email for "Issue created" and batch email for all other notifications. But I just need it for one Project.
Ok, my solution is to use a custom notification scheme for my project with no notifications if the issue is created. Then I use script runner in the post-function to send a custom mail. But can I use the Jira email template for that? Or do I have to post a new question?
If you want broader email customization functionality, check out Notification Assistant for Jira (web/marketplace)that allows for you to design the contents of the email any way you like.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.