I want to get specified tasks or issues which are filtered according to their status in a project like to-do, done, In-progress
Hello @Anushka_Sharma
Welcome to Atlassian Community.
Per your description, I believe you are trying to get all the issues you have in the statuses "To do", "In Progress" and "Done", grouping the results per status. Is that correct?
You can return that information using the REST API below, updating "yourdomain.com" with your current site URL:
https://yourdomain.com/rest/api/2/search?jql=status+in+("In+progress",+"To+do",+done)+order+by+status
You can check more about Jira Rest API and practical example in the documentation below:
Jira Server platform REST API reference - 8.7.0
Searching for issues examples
Let us know if you have any questions.
I used this "/rest/api/2/search?jql=project%3D${projectName}%20AND%20(status%3DDONE)" and it worked.
Heyy Thanks, My solution is little diffrent but your solution will also work.
You are welcome, @Anushka_Sharma
Have a nice week!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.