I have created a list of about 20+ values for a drop down custom field, but I only see about 10 being listed on the view screen. Even when I try to use that field with 'automation for Jira' not all the values are showing up. Not sure why any ideas?
Hi @RamR
What type of custom field did you use?
On the field in Custom Fields when ... clicked and Contexts and default value selected, do you see your 20+ values under options for that field and are they ranked?
-Mike
@Mike BowenI am using a single select drop down field. Yes, they do appear under context/default, just wont appear on the Edit issue action for the 'Automation for Jira', when i try to setup a automation rule. Looks like something to do with this plugin.
It only picks up the first 15 values added to the drop down list.
Can you share the automation script you are using?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.