I have a workflow step in JSD that is requesting approval from 4 people before proceeding in the flow. How can I query who has not approved vs having to open each request individually?
Hi Nathan
You could use JQL for this. Please refer to the section titled Approvals on this page.
In case you are not familiar with JQL, you can find some guidance here
Hope this helps.
Thanks
.
Thanks Anshu,
The JQL queries help.
I don't have approval but Approvals (out of the box).
I'm running 'Approvals = pendingBy(user)' and its pulling back all tickets with that user as an approver, even those already approved.
have a workflow step in JSD that is requesting approval from 4 people
It depends on how you have setup your workflow.
The pendingBy(user) function could display tickets if all 4 approvers have not approved it yet, and the provided user has also not approved it. (Assuming your workflow is setup to require approvals from all 4.)
I suggest you to get in touch with Atlassian support so we can help you appropriately.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.