When Gantt is opened, it always starts with the earliest task (November 2017).
Where can I change this, so that it starts at the actual date?
Alex, this will work like you expect in the new Gantt module that we've introduced as of the release of BigPicture 7.10.0.
You can see the view defaulting to today's date despite tasks being scheduled to November 2019.
Hey @Alexander Pappert
I would recommend updating the 'Date Range' Start Date of the Gantt to 'Today'This can be done by clicking the 'Date Range' icon, then selecting 'Today' from the Start Date Calendar- The Gantt will then remember this option for the next time you view
Hope this helps!I've attached a screenshot which may help guide you
-Seon
@Seon Shakespeare
The Problem with start date is, that is is also used as a Task filter.Normally, I have 14 Tasks assigned to me. When I use start date = today, then there are only 11 Tasks shown, because the other 3 are in the past.
I have Tasks in the past which are 99% finished and therefore not moved to the actual date. But I Need to see them when I scroll back.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.