Greetings!
I installed the bitbucket server on my QNAP NAS. Everything seemed OK with the configuration, project creation, repository creation...
However, when attempting to do a push following the standard procedure, I get the following:
Enumerating objects: 4, done.
Counting objects: 100% (4/4), done.
Delta compression using up to 4 threads
Compressing objects: 100% (2/2), done.
Writing objects: 100% (4/4), 277 bytes | 69.00 KiB/s, done.
Total 4 (delta 0), reused 0 (delta 0)
remote: env: can't execute 'perl': No such file or directory
! [remote rejected] master -> master (pre-receive hook declined)
error: failed to push some refs to...
Both SSH and HTTP (HTTPS) fail the same way.
Checked all the permissions. There are no active pre-received hooks. I exhausted all the options and checked all the community answers to similar problems including the closest I found with no success:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/Push-fails-with-errors/qaq-p/807896
I cannot do anything until this problem is solved or I will have to give up on adopting bitbucket server all together. Any help is appreciated.
--