We have a next-gen project with 4 of our own request types, plus the built-in "Email request" type which is where all emailed requests go. I would prefer not to use the "Email request" type at all and instead have requests from the email channel route to one of the other request types. I can't see any way to do this in the settings though. Is it just not possible?
Barring that, I also thought I could maybe create an automation rule that says when an issue is created with request-channel-type = Email to then create an issue with the request type we want instead of "Email request". Unfortunately, this creates the request in both places and there doesn't seem to be any way in the automation builder to delete the request in the "Email request" queue. Can that be done?
If neither of these is an option, is there any way to get requests via email to go into a request type I've created?