how to use page view tracker in confluence?
Hello @Prasad Netaji N ,
To get more statistics from Confluence. Confluence has several plugins that you can use for generating statistics.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/How-to-track-Confluence-page-views/qaq-p/430574
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/View-tracker-macro/qaq-p/25401
please tell me the procedure how to use it?.I have already installed adons.
I need steps to guide how to use it
To see the enhanced Page View data for any page, click on the Tools menu and select Page View Statistics.
The Page View Statistics are only available for viewing by the Page Owner and any Confluence Administrator. Any other user is unable to see these extended page view statistics.
https://ossapps.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/PVT/overview
Hi,
As I mentioned in other post, its very easy to use. You need to look into the documentation. Its a free app. Once you install it, it will show up on all your confluence pages under options menu (...) and then you need to select Page View statistics.
See more here: https://ossapps.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/PVT/overview
Thanks,Karan
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.