Can I when posting a comment delay the time that it is sent to a recipient I.E want it to look like its sent at a particular time?
Hi @Alex
Not that I am aware of. Why would you want to do that and would you want that to happen every time?
-Mike
I would love to see this ability as well. The why is because sometimes as a freelancer I'm working over the weekend to get caught up but I don't want my client to know that because then they might start sending me responsed and questions.
My goal is to send the comment that the issue is complete and I need them to approve it without:
1. Having them know I'm working over the weekend and start sending me things on a regular over the weekend. I always let my customer's know that I don't work on the weekend and I want it to stay that way, even if occasionally I do work over the weekend.
2. I don't want to have to remember to do it later. I'd like to work as if it is a work day and just keep my normal workflow and let the software deal with sending it on Monday and not me having to remember.
Agree! I want the delay feature for similar reasons!
Me too! With the increase in work-from-home culture, flexible hours are far more socially accepted than they used to be. Think of the digital nomads....I would love this feature. It's already available in other applications like Outlook, Teams, and Slack. I'd love to see this is my favorite application: Jira. And then, maybe Confluence too.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.