Hello,
I'm trying to automate the due date. Is there a way to assign due date for new issues automatically? like 2 days after ticket open?
Hello @baraaabbas
If you have automation for jira who can create a custom rule
Hi @baraaabbas ,
you can easely achieve this with Jira Misc Workflow Extensions (JMWE) addon.
You will need to add a postfunction to your project's workflow on a ticket creation step which will automatically set the due date field to Now + 2 days. This will look something like that:
I think I will go with this answer. We getting the automation add-on
We use Jira Cloud and I followed this step to set up an automatic due date like two days after new issue is created. However, it looks like the due date field does not accept {{now.plusDays(2)}} as Mohamed showed in the screenshot.
Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!
{{now.plusBusinessDays(2)}}
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.