Hi all!
A doubt about Workflows.
Given a Service Desk issue, created via SD portal, I want to transition the given issue to different statuses depending on the value of a field.
For that I've designed an easy workflow, as you can see.
I wanted the first state to be like "filtering state", that depending of a given custom field, via automations,it moves the issue to either the "left path", "middle path" or "right path".
I've tried with both standard (Jira) Automations and Project Automations plugin, the idea being:
When creating the issue
If the given field matches A
Then transition to "left path" (in the image, RFC: Pendent Aprovació ECAB).
With no success (the issue stands in the first state - "RFC: Assignació d'Estat" in the picture-, without transitioning to one of those three "paths").
I've also tried with other triggers for the When clause, such as "When issue transitions to First State", and also "When custom field Status changes" (since status field is the one linked to the status name of the workflow).
I'm sure there's something I don't totally understand about the process.
Any ideas? I can edit/change the workflow as I please, the same goes to automations.
Thanks a lot!