Hi,
We have the version 2.8.2.5 in our instance of Jira cloud. When we want to use the Time Sheet report the "groups" and "exclude groups" are empty and can't select any group.
Other users have the same problem. In the Screenshot I'm trying to show what the problem is.
I just don't know if there's something we are missing or maybe it's some configuration problem.
Thanks in advance.
Sergio.
Configurar - Timesheet Report - JIRA - Google Chrome.jpg
I just saw this issue with another customer yesterday and was resolved by restarting JIRA in their instance. If you would, please open with a case with support and we will be able to assist.
Is it possible to check JIRA log?
Hi, Do you mean the "Audit Log" in the "Manage add-ons" section?
No. atlassian-jira.log, you may need to contact system administrator.
Sorry Andriy, How can I have access to that file if I'm in a Jira cloud instance? Do I have to ask for it to Atlassian Support?
Yes, I think so. File support ticket, with the problem and request to check atlassian-jira.log
Thank you Shawn, restart was the solution.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.