I forwarded a customer email to my support id synced with JSD. This did not create a ticket on the service desk. Nor it is showing up in the connectivity logs of the mail handler in email settings. Can you please help me out with this?
Hi @Rukmani
Try changing the default email account, click edit and pick something else before the @ and then check the logs. You should at least see a log showing the setup was successful.
Until you do, there is no point sending emails to it or forwarding emails to the new address.
Also check the Connectivity log for the success status once changed.
-Mike
Hey @Mike Bowen all emails are being synced perfectly to JSD except when I forward a customer email it doesn't create a ticket. I discovered the reason behind it is that the email body is empty when we simply forward it and for ticket creation description field is mandatory.
I was wondering if there is a way to bypass that
Description field is not normally mandatory, only Summary is as it's the subject.
Is that something you have set? I would suggest switching it back to Optional.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.