I need make a sort of gallery containing transparent pngs with white drawings and it would be nice if the drawings could be seen in thumbnail view.
Hi @Helena Gonçalves ,
the easiest way to create a coloured background for your drawings is putting them into a panel and change the background-color of the panel.
Changing the background-color for a page is otherwise not so easy. You have to allow HTML in your page (which I would never do) or create a user macro which adds some custom CSS to your page, e.g. like it is described here:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/How-can-I-change-page-background-color/qaq-p/244555
But maybe the panel is fitting your needs as well - it is very simple to use.
Hi Thomas, It seems we are using Cloud Services and the panel macro is considered deprecated. I agree with you about the html macro and will not use it. People will have to trust the image name until we find a better "gallery" solution.
Hi @Helena Gonçalves
By using panel macros we can add colors to a particular section in a confluence page in cloud environment, I am not sure whether these are available in server/Data center versions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.