Images have stopped showing up on all of our Confluence pages.
All formats.
Health status page not showing any issues.
Need some help.
Hi Everyone!
There is indeed an issue that Atlassian is in the process of monitoring. They have applied a fix, so hopefully you are not still seeing this behavior.
The issue details are here: https://jira-software.status.atlassian.com/
Darryl
I can't load attachments also
If this is happening on all pages I would reckon it is a glitch - raise a ticket with atlassian for them to check
Or duplicate an existing page. I've had this issue before (images not loading, attachments not loading) and it's usually fixed within a day but I need these pages working at all times.
I have the same issue for Jira Servidesk
Anybody can tell me the health page, please!
https://confluence.status.atlassian.com/
I tried to, but couldn't find a direct link to open a ticket, so I just created an issue via their "My account" page. From bugs and issues, it just points me to the community.
Same issue here.
Thanks
The status is updated
There is a problem uploading archives
Merci~!
My experience today:
Created some documentation with screenshots.
Published the documentation.
Deleted the screenshots from being stored locally on my computer and to save room.
Went to view the document after deleting the files and the images are ALL broken.
Restored the files from my recycle bin and somehow this works? How is this possible if I saved/published the document? It should not be reliant on my local computer's files.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.