Hi Team,
I want to add a validator on create issue which ensures that the field "Linked Issues and Issues" is not empty.
Thanks
Nitish
You are going to need a scripting or automation app for this (marketplace or write your own)
Do you have one already?
Hi Nitish - There is no validator available for the Create transition in a Workflow. You will need an add-on as Nic said. Something like ScriptRunner or Automation For Jira. Once you have one of those, it is easy to do.
HI John,
Thankyou for reply, Much Appreciated. But I have scriptrunner add-on installed. Can you please and I have gone through the recommended scripts too but still I do not get the one that is required for making the Field "Linked Issues" as a mandatory. I am able to use this via JWME plugin but we are not using it anymore so need to move some other plugin.
Hi Nic,
Yes, I am using the Script Runner but need the script that will get make the validation on "Linked Issues" field while issue creation .
Much Appreciated
@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- will be the best person to guide you on ScriptRunner. Good Luck!
HI Nic,
Can you please help me to provide script for the validation on Linked Issues field.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.