Manage account–>Select team–>Delete Team
But the deleted team is still visible in the teams list.And when we try to select the deleted team from teams its showing an error.
The deleted team should not be visible for me.Can I have a solution?
I'm pretty sure the solution to this is to log out and log back in again to refresh the cached menu data.
I am having the same issue. I have been ignoring it, but very annoying.
It may be a Bug with-in BitBucket.SCENARIO A
Since the Team was deleted before the User was removed, BitBucket still thinks the Team should show up on the team dashboard.
SCENARIO B
My guess, "SCENARIO B" is what is suppose to happen.
Unfortunately, it isn't. It's 2019 and the problem still exists, log out/log in does not help.
Update as of March 11, 2019, this problem STILL EXISTS, and is very annoying.
Same issue here. I have 3 teams that I deleted but still show me as an active member and and I can't open their pages.
Is somebody aa atlassian working on this? Maybe we should file a bug or something...
I found a way to removed unused teams
Hope it helps anyone.
Works great, thanks!
Now how to remember such a counter-intuitive solution
it works..
but it seems that each team in bitbucket work as a separate child account, and have different billing plan setting. as soon as you delete team, it actually removes the whole account including the repositories and projects in it. please be CAREFUL.
Perfect ! Many thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.