Hi Folks,
Could anyone share the confluence api curl syntax having input of page-title and space key.
I would appreciate if anyone send the CURL in order to get the page_id from JSON.
Thanks in advance
@Mario Abud Thanks for your reply.
I have tried the below
curl -u admin:admin -X GET "https://mydomain.net/confluence/rest/api/content?title={page_title}%20Title&spaceKey={Key_name}&expand=history"
Getting response like "No JSON object could be decoded".
Could you please let me know if i did anything wrong.
Hi @Bhakya , you can see if this code works for you
curl -u admin:admin -X GET "http://localhost:8080/confluence/rest/api/content?title=myPage Title &spaceKey=TST&expand=history" | python -mjson.tool
Regards
Hi @Bhakya
Try this please, curl -u username:password -H "Content-Type: application/json" -X GET "http://localhost:8080/rest/api/content?spaceKey=TST&title=PageTitle&expand=history"
You have to change the part that says username, password,PageTitle and TST, with your data
Do you have Confluence Server or Confluence Cloud?
@Mario Abud
I am having Confluence cloud
Okay for Confluence Cloud first generate an api token https://id.atlassian.com/manage/api-tokens, sorry I thought you had Confluence Server
I just tried the code and it worked
curl -D- \ -u email:apitoken \ -X GET \ -H "Content-Type: application/json" \ https://change.atlassian.net/wiki/rest/api/content?spaceKey=CHANGE&title=Change&expand=history
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.