Hi,
We have few existing user stories created and I wanted to edit those to link them to the parent epic by editing Epic/Theme label. Kindly guide.
Regards,
Luqman
If you are in the Planning Board, double click the item to bring up the Card view, which will show you the Epic field. Next to that you will see the pencil icon, in which you can select the Epic/Theme.
Is this what you are looking for?
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GH/Working+with+Epics Second section "To associate an issue with an epic"
Thanks Renjith, but i think there is a problem with the way GreenHopper is configured for us. User Stories when double clicked doesn't open as a card from planning board. I found out a way around for that. I'll request the space admin to add Epic/Theme as a column for user story. That would fecilitate eidting it whenever we want to.
Thanks,
If the project is associated with the Scrum Template in Greenhopper configuration, by default the Story issue type should have these fields for the Card View. Is that in your case this was really customized by the Project Admin?
I am having the same issue. Once you create it, it doesn't show all the same fields as when you create new
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.