Hi,
I'm working on a new reporting infrastructure, I need Jira SQL queries for MsSQL reporting services.
Can you share queries if you have?
Regards
Hi @Ali Aydın
Can you plz be more specific what do you mean by 'reporting infrastructure,'? Reporting is an ocean. I am curious to known what’s your requirement is!
I strongly recommend using SQL as the reporting tool of last resort. You'll need to build and maintain your own data dictionary, and believe me, you'll be in hell for a long time if you do that, and you'll then need to re-analyse on every new version of any part of the system you upgrade. Jira uses a database as a data store, and most of the actual relationships you will need are done in the code, not the database. "Get issue" sounds simple. If you want it in one line of SQL, you are going to need a minimum of 18 joins... Don't do it.
Two much better options:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.