Hi Community,
In the project where I work, we're just starting to use the Jira SD Server. Issues will come from users through two channels: via portal and email. The email must be the main/priority channel for creating Issues. For this purpose, we have configured the Mail Handler (a screenshot is attached).

But here are some problems:
- The user can send an email not to the address of the Jira SD but to someone who was working on his problem earlier.
- The Subject of the email may be changed (this is one of the options that may go wrong).
Questions:
- Is it possible to make the person who received the email send it to the mail address of the Jira SD, and the system will automatically set someone else specified in the email as the Reporter, not the one who sends the email? For example, I receive an email from a colleague and forward it to the Jira SD where the issue is automatically created. The system will select me as the Reporter because I'm the sender of the email. I need to forward the email to the Jira SD, but so that the person who originally sent it to me and was the Reporter of this Issue. Is it possible to do this, and most importantly, how (using the Jira SD or third-party apps)?
- How can I track the Issues, except the Subject of the email, otherwise can the Jira SD track Issues except for the Subject of the email (by the text of the email or by some other criteria)? At the moment, changing the Subject of the email will create a new Issue, which is not satisfactory at all.
Many thanks.