I have a question about the 'Created issue' item on the 'Create linked issue' screen.・Please tell me how to use.・Does the operation change with the selected item?
You click create linked issue and answer the questions it asks. See https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/blog/2016/02/create-linked-issue
I don't understand the question about "operation change", but if you mean you are expecting to go back to where you clicked the link from, yes, you go back to the issue view after creation.
I chose created issues (causes or blocks).Are there any differences above?For example, when blocks is selected, status cannot be changed.
Links in Jira are directional, they indicate the direction of the relationship. If you choose "causes", you'll find the system displays the two issues at each end as "A Causes B" and "B is caused by A". They do not do anything more than express a directional relation without additional config and coding.
Thanks for the explanation and want to know How do I use the 'created issue' ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.