I am unable to open my BitBucket account. It ask for verification code but unfortunately I have used all my recovery codes and now I am unable to open my account. I need help in this case.
HI @Shahmir Nazar
Welcome to the community!
Are you using a bitbucket server or cloud? and what is the error your getting?
Okay, so you are using a bitbucket cloud. after providing and verifying the recovery code whats the error you are getting?
I have used all my recovery codes so I am unable to login to my account.
I have used all my recovery codes that why it is saying that ....
Hi @Shahmir Nazar
Here are some of the links that had the same previous issues. You can find some alternatives if at all if you have a "ssh added to your bitbucket account" or if you had used sourcetree and worked with it.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/Unable-to-get-Recovery-Codes-for-2FA/qaq-p/841724
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/I-formatted-my-phone-and-dont-have-verification-code-Recovery/qaq-p/831478
The above might give you some information.
And i dunno may be the ATLASSIAN TEAM should help you with this...!! If at all if you dont have any possibilities to recover. Raise a ticket for them and for sure they will help you out with this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.