I created a post function [ Email issue (JMWE add-on) ] that runs as part of a workflow transition.
But i'm getting this error in the Jira logs saying that email cannot be sent out.
/secure/CommentAssignIssue.jspa [c.i.j.plugins.functions.EmailIssueFunction] Error while executing EmailIssueFunction: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not send notification email because of validation errors: Errors: {}
Error Messages: [Issue with key 'XYZ-5585' either does not exist or you do not have permission to view it.]
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not send notification email because of validation errors: Errors: {}
Error Messages: [Issue with key 'XYZ-5585' either does not exist or you do not have permission to view it.]
at com.innovalog.jmwe.plugins.functions.EmailIssueFunction.executeFunction(EmailIssueFunction.java:221)
at com.innovalog.jmwe.plugins.functions.AbstractPreserveChangesPostFunction.execute(AbstractPreserveChangesPostFunction.java:126)
at com.opensymphony.workflow.AbstractWorkflow.executeFunction(AbstractWorkflow.java:1014)
at com.opensymphony.workflow.AbstractWorkflow.transitionWorkflow(AbstractWorkflow.java:1407)
at com.opensymphony.workflow.AbstractWorkflow.doAction(AbstractWorkflow.java:557)
at com.atlassian.jira.workflow.OSWorkflowManager.doWorkflowActionInsideTxn(OSWorkflowManager.java:830)I'm using version 6.0.1 of JMWE add-on and am using version 7.4.4 of Jira Software Server.
I verified that i have permission to view/edit the specific Jira issue (XYZ-5585)
The "Errors" JSON object is empty.
How can i figure out what the real problem is?
Thanks
--Andrew