Hello wonderful community,
I have went through every post made on Atlassian and even Google on a way to connect Jira to AD with LDAP over SSL.
I tried to use the SSLPoke class, but it seems the module is not registered. I'm a sysadmin, and not a programmer by any means! I never used Java apart from those solutions. So I cannot use it to see if server is accepting connections. However, TCP port 636 is opened and listening on that LDAP server. It's also opened on Windows Firewall.
I added certs on CACERTS store. Website is working awesome over SSL, but I cannot make it authenticate over LDAPS.
Can you give me any tips on how to make SSLPoke class work? I've never found any documentation with the "sslpoke" file, on how to be able to use it!
\Atlassian\Confluence\jre\bin>java sslpoke "LDAPServerFQDN" 636
Error: Could not find or load main class sslpoke