I want to make one field read-only and change its value based on updated value of another field? How to achive this?
Hello @Prasanna
You will need add on like scriptrunner or other to achieve this.
Hope this helps
Hi @Prasanna - We use Automation For Jira to do that.
Hi @Mohamed Benziane
Thanks for your reply.
I want to achieve this without any third party add-on. I read about events and listener class, do you think it can be achievable using events and listener in a plugin.
Dear @John Funk
What do you mean by Automation For Jira? How do you achieve it? Do you use any add-on for that?
Yes i think that you can write you own plugin to achieve this. The link below should be a good start :
https://docs.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/api/7.2.0/overview-summary.html
Automation For Jira is an add-on for Jira. You can find it here:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1215460/automation-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.