I am trying to provide a build status from Jenkins to Bitbucket. I read that it could be done with the bitbucket-build-status-notifier-plugin
I configured it according to the instruction and it seems to be doing something. I see a message in the job's log that bitbucket was successfully notified.
Sending build status SUCCESSFUL for commit a30b981af8e09be2ed4aebfe70294d356f0e6ca4 to BitBucket is done! Finished: SUCCESS
Though, there is no build status appeared for my branch
When I see the scrinshot from the plugin page, I see that the build statuses on the commit level
Currently Bitbucket have build status on the branch level and does NOT have them on commit level.
Is it possible that the Jenkins plugin uses outdated API?
Could anyone point me to the up to date Bitbucket API for updating build status? I fund this question with an answer, but the link does not work for me.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance