Hey,
do u guys know a way to create a field where I can select the future assign agent directly?
So a customer can choose from a support form his/her fav. agent, something like this.Best
Hiii @Salih Zengin
You can make a field as user picker (single user picker) and then create automation and after choosing the options in the field user picker, then the automation assign the issue according to this field (single user picker )
How directly? I mean the custom field is ok, single user picker and a group with spefific users are also clear. But from where can I use the automation to assign?
Hi @Salih Zengin
In project automation you can write when issue created and in condition you can write if that custom field (user picker) select user a for example then assign to user a.
The project automation is in the setting of your project.
I cant find any fields or settings for the assign?https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskserver/automating-your-service-desk-939926334.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.