I am trying to add a new customer to my Jira service desk. The customer has an ID of a different domain name. All my other customers use the same domain as the one approved on my Atlassian account. I understand that I can add as many customers with any domain name as customers to my service desk. But I am not able to add this one. Do I have to add this domain to my approved domains so as to be able to add customers from that domain name?
For example:
The domain approved on my Atlassian account is abc.ae
Everyone whose email ends with @Sujata.ae is able to sign up to my service desks. But those from a different domain, @xyz.com are not able to sign up to my service desk.
When I tried to add this user t@xyz.com, it asked me to activate this user's account which is to give them product access. (Refer attchd.)
It leads me to a page wherein I give them product access, which I will get billed for while adding them.
Do I have to approve the xyz.com domain to be able to access my service desk?