Hi All,
I would like to know how to implement the security model as Atlassian Ticketing system.
I would appreciate any responses.
- Rathna
Hi @Rathna
Do you mean Access Control Lists?
There are multiple permission sets you can control across Jira - check out:
If you read through these and need any help setting them up, reach out and let us know
Ste
@Ste Wright
In a Jira instance, you are the project lead for PA.
In GRP A, There are (U01, U02, U03, U04, U05) & in GRP B (U06, U07, U08, U09, U10).
So now in PA, U01 creates PA-01 and U07 creates PA-02.
But if U7 is a watcher (custom field) in PA, U7 then should be able to do everything as in commenting to adding attachments, etc..
Now given the above scenario, how can I implement this so that this only to one project but not disrupting any other project in the instance.
Thanks in advance
Index:
GRP = Group
UXX is User XX
PA is Project A
Can I confirm:
Whether correct or not, you'll be using Project Permissions to create this, applying a Permission Scheme to one project which won't impact others - read more about these here.
To visualise how to create the above scenario:
^ Note: The "User custom field value" option will only appear if you have a custom field of this type first.
If this doesn't quite match your scenario, you'll need to consider what permissions each user or group need to have across all the permissions. The page I linked above has a good description of how to use these and there are descriptions on the permissions page itself
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.