On my workflow I have 3 transactions to choose from "Waiting on Customer"On the customer portal it used to show many transaction buttons. Now, it's only showing "Tech Support."
Any solution?
Were there any recent edits or modifications to the work flow? For instance if you included any conditions that are required before they can go in to that transition this would prevent them from showing.
I would go in to your workflow and double check that the checkbox next to, "Show transition in the customer portal" is selected. as shown here. If it's not and you choose it, a window will appear asking if you want to set a resolution. Only do this if this transition is for the customer to close a request with out any of the other steps.
Then your transitions should show on your customer portal. If that is checked I would double check conditions and verifiers weren't added to your transition as well.
Hope this helps.
That did the trick. Thank you Nich!
I activated the "show transition in the customer portal" but in one of three workflows the button is not shown in the customer portal. Do you have any idea why?!
Hi Nadine,Can you add screenshots of the name of the workflows and transitions in both customer portal and jira core?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.