I want to create some custom reports, but when I add a name and click the "Add Series" button nothing happens.
So it seems to be a Microsoft Edge issue for me. I was able to create reports in Firefox, IE and Chrome without issue.
Hi @Kyle Kendall
Are you a Project Administrator? This is the only way to create (write) reports, otherwise if you are a Service Desk Agent you will only have access to read reports.
See this article where it explains the permissions needed: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/customizing-jira-service-desk-permissions-776636379.html
-Mike
@Mike BowenI am an Administrator of the project. I can create queues, issue types, etc. But for some reason reports does nothing.
If using Chrome, have you tried clearing cookies, cache etc?
Might be worth reaching out to Atlassian, maybe they can see why.
I have the same kind of problem. When creating a new report a don’t have the option to add serie. But when I added a default report I can add serie. I’m using chrome on Mac.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.