if that so, I would like to know if this works the same way the other way around. I mean if Confluence Data Center Works with Jira Software Cloud.
Hi @Logan2050Stark
Can you clarify further, what would you like to achieve in terms of compatibility?
Are you referring to application linking Jira Cloud with Confluence Data Center?
If yes, this is possible and yes, compatible.
Yes, application links between them will enable some functionality. Doesn't matter about what the platforms are as long as the networks let them talk to each other.
I'd like to know if the files I have in confluence data center can be linked to Jira Software Cloud, if Yes. Could you please suggest me a "how to do it" guide or send me a link where i can visualize the whole process.
Thanks in advance.
You will only be able to link Confluence pages to the Jira issue and Jira issues can be added to the Confluence pages.
Thanks, Nic Brough.
Yes, that's right. I have worked this way with Jira Software Cloud and Confluence Cloud. I have linked a Confluence page to the Jira issue and the Jira user can read and edit it without any problem but my doubt is if I can do the same with Confluence Data Center because we can not have files on the cloud and we need the Jira users can read and edit the confluence (Confluence data center) pages.
Thanks dear Adrian
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.