If I buy a license to increase the users, is it necessary to buy a new license to increase the users of the plugins?
or I can buy a license for more users without having to buy new licenses for more users for plugins.
Thanks
Hi @juanmiarelance
Your app licence pricing will increase with an increase in licensed users. You can view how much each tier costs on the pricing page of each app on the Marketplace - for example, see here.
You won't be able to just increase licences on Jira itself - all apps used on the platform must also match the same tier.
See more details on licensing here - specifically this question:
Can I purchase a Marketplace app at a User Tier other than that of the parent product?All Marketplace apps must match (or exceed) the parent product in terms of User Tier. For example, if you license Jira Software at 100-Users, and Confluence at 50-Users, all Jira apps must be licensed at the 100-User Tier, and all Confluence apps must be licensed at the 50-User Tier.
Can I purchase a Marketplace app at a User Tier other than that of the parent product?
All Marketplace apps must match (or exceed) the parent product in terms of User Tier. For example, if you license Jira Software at 100-Users, and Confluence at 50-Users, all Jira apps must be licensed at the 100-User Tier, and all Confluence apps must be licensed at the 50-User Tier.
Ste
Thanks Stephen...
So If I increase the user of jira server I must to increase the users too for the plugin of kanban.. this is correct?
It's been a while since I increased licence tiers in Server but I'm pretty sure it will tell you how the increase will impact your purchased apps on a pro-rata basis.
But in effect yes - when you go to the next tier you will need to increase the tier for all apps to match.
thanks for you replay!!
The plugin license tier needs to match the highest license tier of your application license.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.